sabato 28 febbraio 2009

Mai fare i conti senza LOST*

Bellissima versione acustica di Lost dei Coldplay!

Lost

Just because I'm losing
doesn't mean I'm lost
doesn't mean I'll stop
doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting
doesn't mean I'm hurt
doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
no better and no worse

I just got lost
every river that I've tried to cross
every door I ever tried was locked
Oh, and I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
in a little pond
doesn't mean you've won
'cause along may come
a bigger one
And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross
every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, and I'm just waiting 'till the firing starts
Ooh-Oh, and I'm just waiting 'till the shine wears off ...

(*che titolo penoso, eh? so' proprio LOST...)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento